A fun bridge to go over our

And a wishing well to go over our real
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do around the well. I want to make a flowerbed around it but I cant decide on the shape or size. Any ideas? I can't go too crazy because the driveway is there on the right.

And here's the flowerbed this year. We're still waiting for some things to bloom here since it's been such a cold spring.

This is the newest flowering addition! We put two rose plants in the back and I'm hoping the hostas hide the ugly concrete jutting out. The rest are all annuals. There are red, purple and yellow, even though you can only see the red ones.

These pots are my favorites for this year. It was fun picking out the flowers and arranging them.

1 comment:
cu-ute! I love the bridge and the well...and the flowers...and the pots.
I think you should do some sort of irregular shape, or island shape around your well, jutting out towards the shade tree. Leave room for an adirondack chair to sit in the shade and watch the kids play in the seasonal creek.
Post a Comment