Several years ago, BB (before blogs), I started a website so that I could post pictures for family and friends instead of having to email them to everyone. Or worse...actually get prints and sort and mail them out, which was actually more of the case back then because we didnt have a digital camera. We had a scanner, so I would scan the prints and load them onto this cool (free) website. I even had a separate page for each kid. Lots of fun. But VERY time consuming! It was worth it, though.
Fast forward to 2006 AB (after blogs), I'm thinking...what in the world is a blog and why in the world would anyone want one? Sounds boring. Gimme a break! (Dont worry...I said the same thing about cell phones just over a decade ago. So dont rely on me to find what's going to be hip, hot, and trendy.) But then my friend Jenni got one...and she admits freely that she's no computer genius, so how hard and boring could it be? And Beth Moore got one. I was starting to see how fun it was to read them, but still hadn't considered actually doing one myself. And who would want to hear what I have to say anyway?
I was getting very tired and annoyed with my old picture website, so I thought I'd give blogging a try. For
So even though baby #4 has blessed our family and, as little boys do, is already starting to balance out some of the estrogen in the house I'm keeping the name. For one, I cant think of anything else. And (b), I'd have to resend the new site to everyone all over again and confuse the snot out of everyone and hope that they saved it and didn't get lost in the shuffle. Besides...it's still quite the Estrogen Ocean here, especially now that big girl #1 is getting closer to puberty by the minute. (Whoa! That's scary just typing it!)
(You can go here for Part 2)
1 comment:
I love the tag line - Sometimes we go with the flow...
Very cute, I giggled!
I totally think you should keep the name. Yes, ocean is the only way to describe the estrogen when it's flowing.
Post a Comment