Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogging???

Ok, so I'm not really a blogger. Admittance is the first step, right? While I'm being upfront and honest here, I really just wanted a place to post our pictures so friends and family could see them easily...withOUT tons of pop-ups and unwanted ads. And also my other website I was using was kind of a pain to keep updated. It took too long to update it and with 4 kids I just couldnt hack it. I tried looking for other trustworthy website or online album hosts but got a huge headache trying to weed through all the junk sites looking for a decent one. I visit other trusted bloggers' sites here sometimes so I figured it was a safe enough place to come. So here I am.

The whole idea of blogging...just typing my random thoughts into thin air, knowing that anyone in the world can and will read them...is a little intimidating to me. But at this stage of my life, my thoughts dont go much deeper than poopy diapers, tattle taling, and Hannah Montana. So if you dont know me and are just reading a random blog...dont expect anything earth-shattering! But you can expect lots of pictures of CUTE (if I say so myself) kids.

For those of you that do know us, sorry to jump sites on you but I am sure you were tired of the ads and pop-ups too. I hope you like this site better and that it's easy to use. If not let me know and I'll try...well...something. Also, our other website is still up and going if you want to see any pictures there.

Anyway, I've rambled long enough. Here's my blog. Hope you like it. If you dont then "too bad so sad" as I tell my kids. :o)

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Welcome to the blogsphere! Don't worry, the water is great! I have often thought that you needed to get a blog. This will be way more user friendly! It won't be long before you are bearing your soul to the whole entire world wide web.