The seeds have sprouted.
The end.
Ok, so I cant just leave you hanging without a picture.

Lovely photography skillz, I know. All but 6 of the 70 pots have sprouted and some are even growing their "real" leaves (which I didn't know that the first two leaves they sprout are not "real" leaves).
And see those really tall ones? Those are the naughty hollyhocks that gave me so much misery earlier. They must have learned their lesson.
I'll probably have to thin out the lobelia (far right two rows) because the seeds were like grains of sand so I just dumped some in...now they're everywhere! I'm a gardening genius!
So that's it. The very precious few "nice" days that we've had around here didn't go toward gardening stuff. And I just cant bring myself to get out and do it while it's snowing (even though most of the time it doesn't stick).
Now for the funny...
Last weekend some wonderful friends of ours came to visit from...across the state, where we used to live. We miss them.
Of course the Wii got plenty of exercise. At one point four players were set up to play golf, and Jessica was one of them. She's really bad at it, bless her heart, but she was going to play anyway. As the game loads it tells each players' record best score. Stan let Jessica know that she was +40 (yes, that is 40 OVER par...her personal best) and he said something about her needing to bring up her score. Her reply?
Without hesitation, she said, "And I'm gonna dance while I'm doing it!"
So I guess if you're going to be bad at something, you might as well dance while you're doing it. At least you'll have fun. Unless you're bad at dancing.
Oh...and here's another funny from today...same kid...
The girls ask one of two questions every time we go somewhere...do we get to go in? or...can we stay in the car? Dont ask me why, but they do. Every time.
Anyway, I pull into the Target parking lot and they ask if they can stay in the car. I tell them of course they are going in. They whine that they don't want to go in and Jessica asks me...
"Are you scared to go in by yourself?"
2 comments:
That is great! Scared to go in...
I tagged you on my blog...
I love that Jessica!
Post a Comment