Friday, April 18, 2008

7 Random Things

I've been tagged (wow! my very first tag!) by my friend Shiann and now I have to come up with 7 random things (about me, I think)...

Hmmmmmmm...


1) I need to brush Jake's teeth...it's been a few weeks days (bad mommy!)

2) I just got my very first flat iron...and I *love* it! (It's the Remmington Wet 2 Dry one, btw, and yes it does work wonderfully!)

3) My left thumb is double jointed and I can bend it behind the back of my hand.

4) I used to be a "night" person, but since having 4 kids somehow I'm now neither a night nor morning person. Go figure.

5) I have my very own wood splitter...and I know how to use it. Such the mountain woman. Yeah, right! I make Stan split the big logs with all the knots in them.

6) My office is always a mess. Always. Even after I clean it. It drives Stan crazy. (Sorry, honey)

7) I used to have a belly button ring. Crazy college roommate thing.


And since I mostly stalk visit blogs of people I don't really know, and one of the people I actually do know was the one who tagged me, I'll just tag Jenni. You're welcome!

Amber, when are you going to get a blog started already?!

No comments: