Oh this is sad. I just realized that I posted 118 blog posts in 2008 and so far I’ve posted a measly 21 posts in 2009. Really? Only 21 posts and it’s November? Think I can post 100 more posts in the next two months?
Me either!
Mackenzie got her braces off and she’s SO excited. But then came the retainer and the ortho said she had to leave it in 24/7 and eat with it in. Oh yes! I was worried about the whole digging through the school’s lunch trash trying to find the darn contraption.
Rebecca wants braces…and she shall get her wish soon enough. She needs them.
Now Rebecca…you know, the sweet cuddly one…asked me the other day if she could take taekwondo. And Jessica…the rambunctious wild child…asked if she could take ballet. Just when you think you’ve got them pegged…
I asked Jessica if she knew what taekwondo was, which she didn’t, and after I explained it to her she changed her mind and now wants to take “kwae-ton-do” too. It’s so cute how she says it!
And I want to know just who shoved an Eveready up Jake’s butt! No one told me boys are SO busy. I need a nap just watching him. We’re in the midst of potty training now and it’s going pretty good, thank the Lord!
But to balance out his wildness, it melts my heart when he says things like “tank you, mom” and “I soddy, mom” (that’s “I’m sorry, mom”). So sweet.
Right now he has his sweat pants string caught in the armoire and can’t get loose. Should I leave him like that? At least I’d know where he is. LOL
Well, I’ll post the Halloween pictures soon…relatively soon. Mackenzie’s b-day is next week and we’ve agreed to letting her have a couple friends over for a sleep-over. It may take me a while to recover.
1 comment:
God bless you for your honesty. Hang in there!
Post a Comment