Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow 'n Stuff

Since this is "snow 'n stuff" - let's do the "stuff" part first...



Rebecca and Jessica had their school Christmas concert last week. Of course they were cute as buttons and it was fun watching all the kids. Here they are in their pretty dresses:










Mackenzie and I went to get hair cuts and they also styled hers straight and I thought it was super cute! We took off several inches, so maybe we'll have less frustration. Oh and her bangs are now officially grown out.





Alright, now for the "snow" part...


We got a few inches of snow. Don't ask me how many, I don't know. So we went sledding and then last night we got a few more inches of snow! And it's a dry snow so there will be no snowmen hanging out in the yard, but it's great for sledding (and skiing).


In the back yard we have this dug-out place and the kids like to sled down into it and...




...then it shoots them up the bank, and then back down again. (That's Mackenzie above and that's Jessica sledding in the picture below.)





Jake just liked hanging out and eating the snow.




Here's Rebecca heading down.











It's also good for snow angels! Here's Mackenzie...



and Jessica...



Rebecca was a good big sister and took the whiney 2 year old back in the house while the rest of us trekked down to the mail box. So I'll have to get Rebecca's angel pic next time we're out.

But for now I'm staying in by the cozy fire and having a cup of decaf!

1 comment:

DebMc said...

I'm glad the snow is in your neighborhood, not ours. BUT, I will say, it looks like y'all had a blast.

Fun to see the photos.