We were driving along and the conversation went like this...
Mackenzie: "Hey! Look at that weird orange car!"
Me: "That IS a weird orange car."
Rebecca: "Yeah, that IS a weird orange car."
Jessica: "That guy is WEIRD."
It's all in perspective, I guess.
So here's a little update on what's going on in our household:
Stan is working double time right now because he is now without a boss for the second time this year. But hopefully they'll get someone who is actually qualified this time.
The girls have started back to school. Mackenzie is in 5th, Rebecca is in 2nd and Jessica is in 1st. So far so good, but it's only the second week of school. Soccer started this week, and so begins the crazy season. Mackenzie will be getting her braces off next month. Rebecca is next in line.
Jake is holding his own with his terrible three's little self. But he's so dang cute. Last night I was tucking him in bed and he smacked his lips, wanting me to give him another kiss. So I kissed him again. Then he says "one more" so I give him another one. Then he says "one more" again. After that kiss he says "last one" and wanted one more. Funny little toot.
This summer we had the distinct pleasure of replacing the entire septic system. Nice. So this past weekend we planted more grass. Hope it takes!
I got a shiny new purple laptop!!! And I love, love, love it! Stan got a rough and tough dirt bike (XR 400R for those of you who know what that means). Jake really likes it. And so does Jessica. The other girls - not so much.
So there's the Reader's Digest version of what's a goin' on lately. I'll try to be a better blogger now that things are back to
Welp - gotta go switch the laundry...
1 comment:
Thanks for the update, love the pictures from the camping trip back in June!
Post a Comment