I know, I know. I’ve been slacking in the blog department. The past two weeks have been filled with the sickies in this house. All four kids have been sick and so has momma. Not fun times, but we’re on the mend. Not everyone is all better yet, but we’re getting there.
I admit, I post everything to Facebook now. Somehow it’s just easier to do a quick little update there than to put together a whole post here, but I have missed being able to say more than a couple sentences at a time.
So if anyone is still out there checking out the blog…here are some pictures from recent weeks…
Stan got a new toy…and of course Jake likes it too!

The mountains behind our house have been on fire since July. It hadn’t been real bad until it blew up in September from the wind. But now that the weather has cooled and we’ve had some moisture it’s getting better.
This was at sunset one day:

It got kind of smoky around here for a while.
So that’s it for now. I’m getting over a lung infection and am ready to be all better again. At least I’m functional now and can take care of the sick kiddos. Stan wasn’t too fond of playing Mr. Mom in addition to the stresses at work, but he took good care of all of us while I was down and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment