We had a very fun visit from Stan's aunt Debbie and uncle Mike. [a.k.a. Aunt Jessie and Uncle Jessie, according to Jessica...Little Jessie. I guess it's only appropriate that this Aunt Jessie is the sister to Uncle Neck. (B-pa, you have some strange siblings, ya know!) If you come to our house, you're likely to leave with a nickname coined by the infamous Jessica.] Anyway, Mike and Debbie (er, I mean Aunt Jessie and Uncle Jessie) are in the process of roaming the country on their hog. They were in Idaho and so they came on up to see us and got to stay a few days! Of course the girls had to check out the bike:

And had to don the customary b*iker duds:

Being the lame mom that I am, I didn't get my camera out until the last day but Aunt Jessie promised to send me some she took on hers when she gets home...whenever that may be! She got some cute pics.
We had a good time and I hope they made it down to where there is some warmer weather. We tried to talk them into going on up into Canada but Debbie was already uncomfortable with the fact that she was closer to the north pole than the equator. Maybe next time. Here's the little b*iker dude:
No comments:
Post a Comment