No, we didn't get a cat. We got stitches...or at least Rebecca did. As Rebecca told the ER doc...she was standing on a rocking horse sideways (the horse was sideways not her) and she fell off and her tooth went thru her lip. And, as she said, "Well, it was Jessica's idea."
It wasn't real bad but she had a little gash on the outside of her lip that didnt look so great so we took her to the ER. She got 2 stitches and was so brave. It broke my heart to watch but we made sure Jessica was there to see it too...just in case she had any more of those "ideas." (Which it wasn't the first and I know it won't be the last...but like all good parents, we just cant miss a chance to put the fear of God in our kids...yes, I'm being sarcastic). That was the quietest she'd been all day and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. Maybe it left an impression...for at least an hour.
So anyway, Rebecca says she has "whiskers like Daddy" now.

2 comments:
Ouch! Don't ever let anyone tell you that boys are more active than girls!
You really have to watch those rocking horses--they can be so wild!
Tell her I think she looks tough!
Love you!
Post a Comment