...sometimes we go with the flow...sometimes we fight the undertow
Saturday, October 13, 2007
From Baby to Little Boy
After bath.
Day after bath.
After Daddy.
Mommy wept.
(For more pictures of this event, go to the Sept/Oct 2007 Slideshow link on the right.)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I tried posting on this yesterday...what a transformation! He looks so big! He just makes me smile. I have a picture of him at the 4th, playing in Dad's yard, and it makes me smile every time I see it (it's on my screensaver). Love you!
Ok, I think he looks more like a baby with the short hair. . .maybe because he's in his diaper or something. I associate the long curly locks with the longer hair the teens are wearing these days. Either way, he's precious.
3 comments:
I tried posting on this yesterday...what a transformation! He looks so big! He just makes me smile. I have a picture of him at the 4th, playing in Dad's yard, and it makes me smile every time I see it (it's on my screensaver). Love you!
Ok, I think he looks more like a baby with the short hair. . .maybe because he's in his diaper or something. I associate the long curly locks with the longer hair the teens are wearing these days. Either way, he's precious.
his blue eyes are captivating!! good to "see you" -- it's been a long time!! I'll try to backtrack and catch up when I get a minute!
Post a Comment