Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Favorite Things

I've been drawing a blank on any new posts lately...and have been kinda too busy to even think about anything. But thanks to Jenni I am actually going to post something today...Lord willing. Jenni posts her favorite things each January so here are some of my favorite things...in no particular order:

  1. Electric blankets...dual control!!! Oh yes!
  2. Three-fourths of my kids can wipe their own hineys.
  3. Standing in front of the wood burning stove on a cold day.
  4. Getting a new book.
  5. Coffee...with sugar and flavored Coffee Mate (especially Peppermint Mocha).
  6. Getting email...from people I know, not junk emails.
  7. Reading other people's blogs.
  8. Chocolate (remember, I said in no particular order...otherwise this might be first).
  9. Watching Stan play with the kids.
  10. Getting up before the kids do and having some coffee and quiet time with God.
  11. Mexican food.
  12. Snow.
  13. Girl talk.
  14. Hugs and snuggles from my kids...and the sweet things they say.
  15. Lounging on the couch with Stan.
  16. Being able to set the timer on the TV so it will turn off on its own after Stan falls asleep.
  17. Calling mom when I'm driving somewhere.
  18. The girls can do a lot of things on their own and help/play with Jake.
  19. The girls all do their own laundry!
  20. Pizza night.

Ok so that's all for now. I just realized many of these are winter-influenced. Maybe I'll have to do one in the summertime too. Feel free to post some of your favorite things in the comments section. Well...at least feel free to leave a comment!

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love your list. Electric blankets almost made mine. I think it's a great idea to do one in the summer and get all the summer favorites.