Friday, February 1, 2008

Picture Time!

Ok...I havent posted pictures in a while so here goes. Yes, they are from December. No, I havent taken any pictures since then. Well, that's not true. I have. But I choose not to post them for the world to see because they are of my darling son getting into certain bathroom items he shouldnt. 'Nuff said! ;o)

Oh and we got more snow yesterday so maybe I'll have more sledding pictures soon.







4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Love the pics. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

The kids look great! I would love to see some sledding pictures. :)

Sunny said...

Ugh! I didnt take any yet. Maybe I'll do that today or tomorrow. The snow isnt going anywhere for a while, I dont think.

Dana said...

Hi Sunny! Your house is SO pretty! I didn't comment on your Christmas post--probably because I didn't see until WAY after Christmas! But your house was beautiful! I am going to try to check your blog more often. Your kiddos are SO cute and growing! We miss you guys!