Friday, March 28, 2008

It's the Weekend!!!

Ok, so I need a break from all that Flower Power talk (even though I've been fired up about it for weeks days now).

And...I just cant leave my last post as the one with those hideous looking peat pots with mold on them. Yeah, I know they're ugly now. Just give 'em time. They'll get pretty.

We all do. ;o)

*sigh*

So. I thought I'd write a little fun stuff. But it just got instantly zapped right out of me with...

Mackenzie: (quite dramatically) Jessica colored on my drawing! She ALWAYS ruins my STUFF!!!

Jessica: You're mean, Mackenzie! (lately that's her response to everything)

Rebecca: Mackenzie just tore down half the curtain. (the resident tattle tale)

Jake: Waaaaaah!!!! Waaaaaahhh!!! (all that yelling and tattling woke him up from his blistful nap)

Mommy: (in a somewhat raised voice) ALL OF YOU GO GET YOUR FIREWOOD RIGHT NOW! (and then under her breath) ...before I lose it.

(part of their chores is to bring firewood up from the big stack to keep a small stack by the back door)



Where's my double fudge chocolate ice cream?! And is it spiked? I'm kidding...about the spiked part, not the chocolate part.




So I'll leave you with this...my favorite picture from the backyard:




Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27


2 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love chores that require them to be in a different room than me!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Ooo, I like the header.