Anyway, I do it quite often...when someone calls and says "I'm coming over" (or 10 minutes before Stan is supposed to be home) and I look around at all the mess and I run around frantically stashing all the clutter wherever it will fit, hoping that I can find the important stuff again later...that's the Flight of the Bumblebee.
So this post will be my Flight of the Bumblebee in blog world because I dont have time to do a full posting of each event right now so you'll just have to get the fast-forward version. Here we go (hum the tune to yourself as you read...that is, Flight of the Bumblebee, not Sweet Home Alabama)...
- (Oh look! Bullets! So easily entertained.) Thanksgiving was good. We didnt get to go anywhere because Stan was on call and by the end of the 4-day weekend I think he had 80+ calls. But we all stayed home, had a traditional Thanksgiving meal, filled our bellies, played Uno, Skip-Bo and Dominos, watched movies, Stan and the girls went out and got our Christmas tree, and we put it up and decorated it. I'll post pictures...sometime.
- Jessica had her 5th birthday this week! Cant believe my baby girl is 5!! *Tears* She asked for a purple cat cake. It didnt turn our teeth colors like the black dog cake did. She got a rescue pet and some littlest pet shop pets and some cold hard cash which she promptly shoved in her piggy bank. I'll post pictures...sometime.
- It's been a busy week of Christmas decorating, birthday celebrating and shoveling snow. Yes, we're still getting more on top of the foot we got earlier. If you're not already sick of them, I can post more pictures...sometime.
- We got a Wii. Oh yes. We did. Even thru the shortage of them...we got one. You have to know I am NOT a gamer. Not one bit. Never was. I mean Atari was fun...but how old was I back then? Dont answer that. I never did get very far in (the original) Super Mario Brothers, although I could do the duck hunt until they get really fast and I get nervous. And Mackenzie beats me all the time in Super Monkey Ball on the Game Cube. But for some reason I'm excited about the Wii. Maybe because it's not a normal game console and they say 4 year olds can do it. I get so tense trying to play that I sweat like crazy and need a nap afterwards. I'm nervous just thinking about it! I probably wont post pictures...sometime.
- I need to end this post soon because Mackenzie keeps coming in and tries to read over my shoulder (I cant stand that!) and the Wii is for their Christmas present...so I dont want her reading that part.
- Ok, I'm really going now. But I'm too mesmerized by the bullets.
- Cute.
- Little.
- Bullets.
- Bye.
1 comment:
SJ-
Your comments about the Wii and the atari made me laugh! I LOVE PITFALL! :) At the farm last weekend, Jarred and Beau brought their Guitar Hero game. It was SO FUN! The majority of the boys that age stayed in the basement all weekend and played. Taylor was down there too. Mark even spent some time on it! Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment