We didn't really do a whole lot. The kids waited not so patiently for it to get dark. You know, it doesn't get dark here very soon. The towns just do their fireworks shows at 10:00PM anyway, even though it's not dark yet.
I'm having trouble with the pictures and the spacing, so just ignore all that.
So anyway, of course we had sparklers:

Rebecca wielding her sparkler (no, she's not trying to poke daddy in the rump...just a fluke of picture taking!)

Jessica and Jake with their sparklers:

So, giving an almost-two-year-old a sparkler might not be such a great parenting idea. But he loved it:
Mackenzie working her sparkler:

Not very scenic, but they're staying on the rocks to avoid starting any unwanted fires.

Now daddy is setting off our little firework show. Such a captive audience!

From our yard we can see quite a bit of the valley. Lots of people are setting off fireworks so we sit and watch the many shows. We can see a couple of town shows too from here. We're not up close and personal with the fireworks but it's really neat to see the whole valley celebrating at the same time.


3 comments:
Oh, thank you! I was wondering if y'all get to celebrate the 4th of July way up there in Montana.
How fun that must have been! You get to go on-the-cheap b/c of watching the fireworks others pay for! Great idea!
Hi! I'm Heather. I've obviously been out blog hopping tonight. I had to tell you that i could not quit laughing over your blog title and tag line. I absolutely love it! I give you credit for about the most creative and hysterical blog title!
By the way, your family is beautiful and looks like you all had a fun 4th of July!
Many Blessings,
Heather T
Post a Comment