Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One Word Meme

Jenni at the Talking Hairdryer is doing a meme-week and because I've been gone a while I thought this would be a good way to get back on the blog. My parents and nieces have been up here visiting from Texas for the past several days, so I've been playing and visiting instead of blogging. I'd say I'm sorry to neglect the blog, but I'm not. I was having too much fun!

They left this morning to start the trek back home. So we turned on the cartoons, I did some rearranging to get Jake's bed back in his room and thought I'd do some blogging.

This meme is a one word meme. Wish me luck. LOL

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? flat
4. Your mother? riding
5. Your father? driving
6. Your favorite thing? quietness
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? diaperless (Jake, that is)
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your church? intimate
12. Your fear? tragedy
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii
14. Where were you last night? date!!!
15. What you’re not? housekeeper
16. Muffins? apple
17. One of your wish list items? mixer
18. Where you grew up? Texas
19. The last thing you did? phone
20. What are you wearing? shorts
21. Your TV? cartoons
22. Your pets? idiot-dog
23. Your computer? workhorse
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? tired
26. Missing someone? friends
27. Your car? huge
28. Something you’re not wearing? parka
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? fast
31. Like(love) someone? lots
32. Your favorite color? purple
33. Last time you laughed? Jake
34. Last time you cried? dunno
35. Who will repost this? nobody

3 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I'm glad you had fun with the fam. I hope you'll post pics soon.

I liked the meme...I'm laughing that it might take 6 years to get Jake out of diapers! Oh, let's hope not!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Oh, wait! Your dream was to get Jake out of diapers, your 6 year goal was Hawaii...I got those mixed up!

Sunny said...

Funny you said that, though...at first I had them switched, but then caught myself. I thought I better have him out of diapers WAY before 6 years! LOL!