Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Double Digits

Do I need to reintroduce myself? It's been a while since I posted so I have some catching up to do. We've got two birthdays in November and it's one down and one to go. Mackenzie turned 10 this month (Jessica has a Thanksgiving birthday this year and I'll post about it later on.)

I can't believe we're in the double digits now. That "estrogen ocean" thing is getting scarier by the minute!

Mackenzie asked for a chocolate two-layer cake with pink icing. She did the sprinkles on top herself.



And yes, it really is November here in MONTANA. You know, where it does get cold in the wintertime. You wouldn't think it since Mackenzie is wearing short sleeves and Rebecca is wearing a tank top. At least the other two have good sense (either that or they couldn't find their summer shirts that I hid).






We invited the girls in her class (all 5 of them) over for a little birthday party. Oh my head!

Actually, it went pretty well and wasn't too torturous. We don't do parties every year but we try to do them every now and then. Winter birthdays are hard because you can't really have the party outside and let the wide open spaces filter out the madness.



No comments: