Sunday, November 2, 2008

You might have won Love Starts With Elle!

Remember the Love Starts With Elle tour a few weeks ago? You might have won a copy of the book afterall!!

Check it out! Here's what Rachel said on her blog:


Thanks so much to all the bloggers of the "Love Starts With Elle" blog tour. Applause, applause.

And a big thanks to all who signed up to win a free copy here at rachelhauck.com.

With so many entering, I just couldn't pick two so I went to Thomas Nelson with an idea and they heartily agreed.

EVERYONE IS A WINNER AT RACHELHAUCK.COM!

They are graciously supplying the needed books for the 63 who sighed up for the drawing!

Please send your name and address with "LSWE Winner" in the subject line to rachelhauck@gmail.com and I'll get those books mailed out to you in the next few weeks.

Congratulations everyone!


How 'bout that?! So if you were one of those who had left a comment on Rachel's tour post, go claim your copy!!

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

Isn't that the coolest thing ever? Did you enter? Sweet Caroline was amazing, and I know I am going to love "Love Starts with Elle" :) I totally did a happy dance when I got this update. How nice of you to have posted about it too. Have a great day!