
Who needs parades and football games when you have this?!
Oh the joys of having sisters! Are there no blue, black or red goggles in this house?! Poor little guy. Tell me he won't grow up all warped!
(I haven't taken a picture of him wearing the big floppy yellow straw hat with a big yellow flower on it yet, but knowing how ornery this boy is already I'm thinking I may need some bribery pictures for later on in life.)
So anyway, moving right along....
Somehow I don't think washing Jake's mouth out with soap is going to do any good (that is, whenever he starts talking where we can understand him).
Why?
Because I caught him with this...

Yep, that would be the soap bar from our shower. I know... EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!
At least this time he didn't also rub body wash all over his face and hair. Like last time.
Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And that your turkey dinner tastes better than soap!
We will be (future tense...I'm writing this on Wednesday but setting it to post on Thursday) celebrating Jessica's 6th birthday, cooking turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, broccoli, rolls, and pumpkin pie, eating birthday cake, and possibly taking that whole turkey dinner over to someone else's house where our church will be having Thanksgiving all together. (Most people up here have family far away so our church has Thanksgiving together.)
And if you're going to brave Black Friday, good luck to ya. I'll be home snug as a bug!
1 comment:
We were up in the NM mountains and it was WON DER FUL. Now we're home and doing the usual figure-out-what-we're-doing-after-a-long-trip thing.
Post a Comment