January? Has it really been that long since I posted last? Oh I'm so neglectful!
Well, let's see...
It's that time of year where my camera is still full of Halloween and Christmas pictures that I need to get off of there to make room for more. And nothing is really going on anyway that is picture-worthy. Well, there probably are but I'm too lazy to mess with it.
Nothing really exciting has happened since January. Unless you think that 2 year old Jake kung-fu-ing his 10 year old sister to the ground and making her cry is exciting. (Oh yes, I videoed it! And laughed.)
Ever since he's watched Kung Fu Panda that is his thing...he says HI-YAH! and whacks you with is foot or hand. I had to nip the hi-yahing my hiney in the bud, though...and hi-yahing the grocery store clerks. It's that fine line between a cute toddler being funny and allowing him to just kick people. Gotta fix that problem before he's bigger than me.
He also dead-legged me yesterday and it hurts like crazy. I'm not kidding. I'm such a weenie. We were tickling him and he was kicking his legs and that bony heel came down on my thigh. Boys. Having flash-backs to my brothers whooping up on me, which is probably the last time I've been dead-legged (if you don't count that rollerblading injury in college but that was self-induced from my own stupidity).
Well that is just way too exciting for me so I'll just leave it at that. Don't want to flood you with stories all at once, you know. That'd just be crazy.

1 comment:
Hey, I got this link from Carole Hobdy. I've just begun this blogging thing, and mine is not quite as interesting as yours. I had no idea you were in Montana. I got a kick out of your kung fu panda comments. You live in the estrogen ocean, I live in the testosterone tide- 2 boys, almost 4 and just turned 1. Luke, the oldest, acts out everything he sees and we avoided Kung Fu panda, knowing that we would be karate chopped to pieces (not to mention all his friends, and he gets in trouble enough as it is!). But of course, on an overnight trip to my parents house, they had Kung Fu panda waiting for him. They didn't know we'd been avoiding it, but once he saw the movie cover it was all over, might as well let him watch it. Anyway, I could totally relate to the story. It was fun reading up a little bit on your family, I know we haven't talked in years, literally! If you feel like checking up on me some, my link is tungates.blogspot.com (again, not nearly as creative as yours, but easy to remember nonetheless!).
Post a Comment