Three! Yes three! Three people responded, thus demonstrating their interest in looking their best this season.
So today I will answer the plethora of questions from my readers:
Do you think it would be okay to wear the shorts with tights and cowboy boots? I want to be fashionable on a budget and I already have the c'boy boots...dying to know,
Slave to Fashion Trends in Oklahoma...
Dear Slave to Fashion Trends in Oklahoma,
This outfit can certainly be adjusted to fit any region in the USA. Cowboy boots are perfect for our southern ladies. Be sure to finish it off with the cowboy hat. And throw in a bandana for nostalgia (since the northern people think you still wear them anyway). In Minnesota I recommend tall insulated snow boots, but the parka just won't do. The sacrifices we make for beauty! Of course in the Dakotas I suggest waders right now, considering the recent flooding, but once the danger is over you should really go back to galoshes. I mean really...waders cover up the tights! And in California (or Florida!) we're in the process of creating a flip-flop-slash-boot. We'll call it the flip boot (or the boot flop!). It will be all the rage...just wait!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(apparently from Jenni at talking hairdryer)
Hahahahahah! I don't care who you are, that's funny.
Dear Talking Hairdryer person,
Larry! I told you to stay in the truck and stop hijacking peoples blogs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm just concerned about the poor girl in the swimsuit in the pic with the m c hammer outfit. Do they not let those models go to the bathroom? What a shame!
Dear Concerned Citizen,
Ah yes, I too am deeply troubled by that poor soul in the swimsuit. Bless her heart! I don't think she was too traumatized by having her rear-end posted on the WWW for all to see. However, the Pee-Pee Dance she's doing is just too painful to watch. If you're ever caught in that situation, shuck those heels and RUN! Run, I say! To the nearest bathroom facility. Even if it is (*gasp*) a Port-a-Potty. And too bad she's in a one-piece. More wasted time. But on another note...be sure to check out her shoes. Once again, shoes make a big statement for the outfit. Shouldn't we all wear 6 inch heels to the lake/beach?! She's one smart cookie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there you have it. I hope this answers your questions and when in doubt just listen to that little voice in your head that says "This will look stupid!" and ignore it. Wear it anyway.
Because it's fashion, y'all!
And "they" know fashion!
2 comments:
Let me know if you could use old boot parts for the boot flop...Daddy can hook a girl up!
I can't decide now which I find more humorous....you fashion post, or you after post of FAQ's...
Thanks for some laugh out loud moments!
Post a Comment