Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All About Jake

Well, and one of Mackenzie too. These pictures are from February, March and April. I'm trying not to confuse myself with going backwards in posting these pictures!

This was from Mackenzie's 4th grade concert (they only had to wear the hats on one song):


Here's Jake sporting his fashion sense in footwear:


...and in eye wear:


And back to footwear. He loves his boots:


He wears the boots with anything and everything:


Don't forget the hat and horse as well:



Playing it cool:



Not now, Mom. A guy needs some time to himself:



And that concludes this series on picture catch-up. Can you tell this was a desperate attempt to flood Jake with pictures in order to distract from the fact that I rarely have him on the video camera? Other than Christmas and birthdays I think the last time I have him on video is when he first learned to roll over.

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

We don't even own a video camera. There are times when I wish I had something on video, but for the most part I think, "When will we ever go back and watch these?"