Here's Miss Rebecca...the one in the middle. (That guy is their coach.)

She did great getting in there and playing hard!
Get it, Rebecca!!
She took a fall earlier in the game and spent the second quarter walking around and pouting. But at half-time momma had a talk with her and she started playing again. Come to find out we weren't the only ones...some kids were busy making butterflies with their hands instead of playing the game. And some kids just walked around, following the pack.

I don't know who won. They dont keep score, but of course all the parents know. I missed some of the game to take Mackenzie to the other park to get her team soccer pictures made.
Looks like this week is the last of our nice weather. I guess it's actually going to turn fall afterall. I was enjoying the 70/80 degree weather, though.
Oh...gotta go see if the girls have sweats they can wear under their uniforms now. Sorry I'm not more Chatty Cathy...it's a migraine day.


No comments:
Post a Comment