Why, neighbor, must you play your loud music at 8:00AM while you get ready for work? From your car! Do you not have a radio or CD player in the house? I mean, I like Magic Carpet Ride as much as the next person, but not when it comes in muffled through my house all the way from your driveway.
It's almost as annoying as when your husband cranks up his 70's Bronco at 6:43AM and let's it idle all REVVED UP for 20 minutes before he finally gets in it and taps the gas so that it can finally settle down into a more moderate blub blub blub.
And aren't you too old for loud music anyway? I mean, you have a teenage son who doesn't even play his music loud when he comes and goes.
While I'm at it, don't you realize that both houses on either side of you in this little cul-de-sac have babies in them? You remember babies, right? They like to sleep. Rather, their mommies like them to sleep. But when your very loud car jamming floods through their windows in an otherwise quiet house, it tends to wake them up.
I know you see my girls leaving for the bus in the morning but even they were able to get ready for school without waking up little brother.
And I realize that our other neighbor is an elderly couple who didn't hear the Life-Flight helicopter land in the front yard next door to them a few months ago. But I can hear just fine. And so can Jake.
Well, ok then. Good-bye neighbor. Go ahead and drive away in your very old, very loud, music-blaring car. See you at 4:46PM.
During Jake's afternoon nap.
1 comment:
Ugggh to annoying neighbors! We have one whose dog likes to use our yard as her personal toilet. UGGGGH
thanks for stopping by Steals and deals!
Post a Comment