Here they are:
What? You can't see them? Oh...we must be having some technical difficulties....
Oh who am I kidding?! You cant see them because there are none! Yes, we're horrible parents who withheld Halloween from our kids. No...actually the kids were still sick...or at least some of them were. Now those kids are well and other's are sick...and so is mommy (gives new meaning to the phrase "I dont care who started it, I'M going to finish it"). It's such a vicious cycle! Someone get me off this roller coaster!
But thankfully we're past the stomach bug part (Lord willing!!!!) and on to some kind of viral thing. You hate to say it's just a "cold" because then it sounds so minor. But a near 15 month old with a cold isnt minor at all. It's just plain crappy! And it's even more crappy when he got it from the other child (not to mention names but it starts with a J and ends with an -essica) whom I'm always yelling to "cover your mouth!" or "dont cough/blow in his face!" or "dont put his toys in your mouth!" And it's even more crappy when you've seen nothing but sick kids for 2 weeks (it's only been 2 weeks? seems much longer). And it's even more crappy when you've got the very same cold because he likes to lovingly share his pacifier with you by taking it out of his mouth and shoving in yours whether you like it or not. And yes, I said "crappy" so dont tattle-tale on me! If the kids read this, I'm in trouble! And yes, I'm whining shamelessly. And yes, I know you're not supposed to start a sentence with the word "and." What was this post about? Oh yeah...Halloween. Sorry, no pictures. The End.
P.S. So, how long did you wait for the pictures to "load" before you gave up? LOL!
2 comments:
Yuck! If it makes you feel any better, Mary TuTu and I both had it, too. The others are good so far, so it probably doesn't make you feel better. If you had their costumes all ready to go, I say that you wait until everyone is well, dress them up in what they would have been and take a pic. If the costumes are still in the "conception" stage, then just rest assured that Mackenzie is probably the only one old enough to actually remember the year without Halloween. The other's will never remember if you don't tell them.
Loved the pictures of the kids--ha! :) Hope all of you get back on track soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment