We had a work day on Saturday. We're
If Jake was outside (which he was unless I had taken him inside, kicking and screaming, because he needed a nap - needed) then he was on the Kubota with Daddy. Don't argue with him. Just put him on the Kubota and no one will get hurt.

You're not leaving without me!

I can do this. It didn't look too hard. Now, what did this lever do?
Of course we put the girls to work. It's one of those things where you show them what to do, two or ten times, then they do it some other way, completely ignoring all instructions. That's when you ask yourself...do I loose it and blow up all over them? or do I just walk away?
Decisions, decisions.
Many times I can't seem to help but blow up. It just bubbles up and before I know it, fire is coming from my nostrils. But that day I just walked away. Today, they may not be so lucky.
Actually, they are really good helpers most of the time. Especially if they can't see each other while they work.

Then, there's play. Oh silly kids, you make me laugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment