Friday, May 16, 2008

Eventful Weekend Ahead

If you like Jessica stories, you're in luck because we seem to be full of them lately.

The other day Stan and I were talking about our upcoming schedule. This weekend is going to be full, complete with a birthday party (not one of ours), a graduation (not one of ours), a changed church schedule (because of the graduation), and...drum roll, please...a date! Yes. A date! Just the mommy and the daddy. No kids. Can you believe it?! It's our anniversary - eleven whole years. Thank you, thankyouverymuch.

And where does Jessica fit into all of that, you ask? Well, as we were trying to get it all sorted out in our heads she pipes up...

"And I'm in a Grape Peeling Contest!"

I guess she felt left out and since we always go to Mackenzie's and Rebecca's school events, she wanted us to come see one of her events.

Why she chose "Grape Peeling Contest" we'll never know. But I'm sure she'd be great at it. I think she's sure she'd be great at it too, even though she made it up.

Have a great weekend!!!

And be sure to practice that grape peeling. Just in case there's a contest.

No comments: