Only not.
Because if I ever did Mission Organization it'd have to include the whole office...or house, car and dog pen, not just the blog.
Since my family/personal posts tend to get lost with the book tour posts, I started a new blog to organize things a little better. The new blog is solely for book tours and reviews, while this blog will mostly stick to my usual
A few book tours will continue to make an appearance here, but they'll be few and have fun contests/giveaways included. And it may take a while to get completely switched over, so just be patient over the next few weeks while I continue posting book reviews here.
Please come by and visit That Book Addiction and check out all the new Christian fiction that will keep you locked in the bathroom hiding from the kids for hours on end.
I'll keep a link to it in my sidebar. You'll have to bring your own chocolate and/or coffee, though.
1 comment:
I like the new blog layout...and the old one, too!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment