Yesterday we went to Glacier National Park. Of course I have LOTS of pictures (yes, I actually remembered the camera) and I'll get them posted sometime soon. If you haven't been, you're missing out. It's BEAUTIFUL!!! This was our third time to go and we were just as amazed as the first time.
In case you're wondering what we're doing this long weekend...other than Glacier, we're working on finishing the girls triple bunk bed (L shaped beds on top, one bed on bottom). We might also go hiking in the mountains around here. Might. We've got a few this-n-that stuff to do like tar some unruly shingles, mow the yard, finish splitting the firewood, think about reworking another flower bed for next year, and of course just relaxing. Probably grill out. Wanna come?
Oh, don't forget to put your name in the hat for the book giveaway. Go here and leave a comment and you're entered. It ends Tuesday, September 2nd.
No comments:
Post a Comment