
Isn't she pitiful? And what horrible person would take a picture of anyone in such an embarrassing state? As well as posting it on a blog which could very well humiliate her in front of her friends?
Me! Because she's a dog. And her only friends include 4 little people who have already seen her and pestered her in this condition. But at least I waited a day. She had it done yesterday.
If you'll remember in my list of exciting happenings last week was getting the dog spayed. Now it's done. Hallelujah!
I'm sure this dates me, but when I see her like this I can't help but think of that little girl with the ugly dog in that movie, One Crazy Summer. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
And even though I've fondly renamed her "Idiot-Dog" I do feel kinda sorry for her. She can be really sweet. Even if she is an idiot.

Poor thang!
1 comment:
i laughed when i saw the picture. i'll admit it. it couldn't be that we're a weird and twisted family... :) love you guys!
Post a Comment