Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'll be back

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but it kind of feels like I have. I've just been busy cleaning up throw up and...uh...from the other end too. The kids have been passing around the stomach bug for nearly a week and they are all on round 2 now. This is also the last week of school, but school may be over for my kids already.

Anyway, gotta go help Jessica in the bathroom now.

I have some garden updates and Rebecca's birthday is coming up so I'll be back posting about those things soon (I hope).

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I can't check my e-mail from our delux hotel, but we came over to the university campus and used their internet so I could check the blogs! I'm so pumped that I won the book because I finished the Firstborn series and had to buy the remaining three "Sunrise Series" while I was here (found them for a great price so I got all three)...SO...I'm almost out of summer reading material!