
BooMama is hosting a before and after segment on her blog in July. So I thought I'd be rather industrious and join in.
I'm already in the process (yes, still) of that whole garden makeover thing. So, joining this before and after deal was a pretty easy decision...since I dont actually have to come up with something new...and I'm more than half way finished already!! Wooo Hooooo!!!
I know I just posted an update on the progress last week, but here are/were the goals:
1) Remove the rock from the flower bed (since it was, you know, a rock bed to begin with)
2) Replace the weed paper.
3) Bring in the soil pep.
4) Buy more flowers.
5) Decide how to arrange everything.
6) Plant, water, watch them grow.
I can already say that this has been kicking my butt more than I expected. Whew, that's a lot of work!
Hopefully by the end of July I'll have everything in and it will be blooming nicely for the pictures.
If you want to see more before and after plans, check out BooMama's site.
No comments:
Post a Comment