But she had a good birthday, anyway. I can't believe she's 7 now!
We always let the birthday person pick the meal they want and Rebecca chose fish sticks, mac and cheese, and crescent rolls. Probably not the best choice for kids who had been having stomach issues for the past week, but we suffered through it. (It was a nice break from the BRAT diet...bananas, rice, apples, toast.)
Next she opened her presents. Had some trouble with one that came from Tennessee...apparently they use lots of black duct tape to secure their packages. :o)

She got lots of fun stuff from everyone. Somehow most of the pictures I got have Jake's little swirly in the foreground.
Rebecca wanted a panda bear cake. I'd been sick too and my hands weren't feeling all that steady but somehow it turned out ok.

In case you noticed...they aren't wearing the same clothes now. By the time we ate and opened presents it was bedtime so we postponed cake, and probably good that we did because Jake and Jessica both got sick again that night.
So they were really excited when we finally did cake...two days later. Oh and the panda bear isn't bleeding...she chose strawberry cake.
The girls were so happy, they did a toast.

I'll post more pictures in a slide show on my sidebar soon. Be watching for the June slide show!


1 comment:
Here's a toast to having the stomach but under control :)
Love the reading button. I'll post my summer reading list tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's up.
Post a Comment