Monday, June 23, 2008

A Little Less Talk & A Lot More Action

That's us lately (in a purely wholesome way, that is). I'm not on here talking so much because we're outside living it.

I do have a lot of good pictures to share...but they are still on my camera and I need to upload them.

We went riding up in the mountains Father's Day weekend and had a good time. The kids started swim lessons today. We've been giving the outside of our place a nice little face lift. And we actually have to, you know, mow the yard and stuff.

After Stan gets home this afternoon we're planning on going on a little hike a few miles from here. We'll stop at a waterfall and have a sandwich supper and then hike back out. So the kids are all napping right now so they'll have all available energy to spare. They'll need it.

It will be a 3 mile hike round trip. We plan to do a lot of hiking this summer so this will be a good one to break us in on.

So, I haven't forgotten you. I'll be back posting some great pictures in the next day or two.

No comments: